Linen flooring is a type of elastic flooring, its composition is: flaxseed oil, limestone, cork, wood flour, natural resins, jute. Natural environmental protection is the most prominent feature of linen flooring, with good resistance to cigarette butts. Flax is currently dominated by coils and is a single homogeneous core structure.
1, using six kinds of natural raw materials mixed, once hot forming, 100% environmental protection.
2, flax floor surface has a certain degree of flexibility, the foot is very comfortable.
3, very easy to clean, not afraid of water. No obvious seams on the surface.
4, linen floor is colorful, simple, unique, and personalized.
5. The strong oxidizing properties of linseed oil enable the floor to actively suppress bacterial growth.
6. The flavour of linseed oil in the ingredients makes insects such as ants and cockroaches far away.
7, light weight, suitable for a large area of â€‹â€‹the old floor ground transformation.
1. Abrasion Resistance: Due to the different detection methods, the European standard and the national standard do not define the wear resistance of materials. It is more complicated to use, and it only needs to be selected according to the EN685 level or the national standard level achieved by a specific material. The order of EN685 wear resistance is: 21-22-23-31-32-41-33-42-34-43. The national standard is: Universal - Durable (sorted from low to high).
2. Color fastness: The determination of the color fastness is based on ISO 105-B02, generally 6 degrees and 7 degrees. A high value indicates better color fastness and is not easily discolored.
3, non-slip: European standards BGR181 specifies the anti-slip grade of elastic materials should be between R9 ~ R11, the higher the grade, the better the anti-skid performance.
4. The degree of residual dents: It represents the strength of the recovery ability of the floor after being deformed under pressure. The European standard EN433 and the national standard have defined this parameter. The smaller the value is, the smaller the dents will be after the material is pressed. Generally, the homogeneous core structure products are superior to the laminated structure products, and the product residual recesses of the laminated structure hard back layer are superior to those of the foam back layer products.
5, dimensional stability: EN434, GB/T4085-2005 and GB/T11982.1-2005 on the material heating length change rate (except flax) requirements for the coil Â£; 0.40%, sheet Â£; 0.25%. Linen depends on the humidity of the air (refer to EN669).
6, surface treatment: can be divided into all-round polyurethane (PUR) treatment, surface PUR treatment and no PUR treatment of three, the role of polyurethane is to close the pores between the surface of the material, improve the anti-fouling properties.
7. Fire protection: According to the regulations of German DIN 4102, American Standard ASTM 648 and National Standard GB 8862-1997, the materials for paving should reach Class B1.
1, self-leveling construction:
(1) The test floor shall be arbitrarily detected on the floor to be constructed and the unevenness within the range of 2 square meters shall not exceed 3mm (the self-leveling construction thickness shall be 2mm), and the unevenness shall be treated with a grounding machine.
(2) Use a vacuum cleaner or spatula to remove all debris, sand, and residues from the previous process on the floor.
(3) Primer: The multifunctional interface agent is painted on the floor with a roller.
(4) Stirring the stirrer with a stirrer or electric drill to level the self-leveling. The specific gravity of the self-leveling cement and water is about 4:1. Stir thoroughly with a stirrer.
(5) Pour the self-leveling proportion into the floor, use a special scraper to push the self-leveling evenly, and use the bleed air cylinder for deflation.
(6) Wait 24-48 hours (depending on the weather temperature at that time). After self-leveling and drying, the sanding machine is used for dressing and grinding to eliminate the fine particles left over from the self-leveling surface construction, so that the self-leveling surface after construction is more even and smooth. Bright and clean.
2, floor paving construction:
(1) Before smearing the floor adhesive, wipe it again on the self-leveling surface with a towel to remove dust and ensure the glue is sticky.
(2) Laying the floor before the shop is paved. From the end of the room, press the paving pattern and the stencil from the inside to the outside to retreat the paving. Use a special tool to cut the edge to a 45-degree wedge, and cut the seam. . After pre-paving for 12 hours, the re-rolling floor is about 1 meter (not to be folded), and it is gradually advanced to ensure that the adhesive is fully transferred to the back of the floor. Align one end and the other end of the floor with the front block and the neighboring block, then slowly lower the whole block, wipe it to make it stick, and drive the air under the board in order to ensure that the seal is in place once.
(3) Rolling 2-3 times from the starting edge to the trailing edge with a rubber roller, be sure to compact.
(4) If a partial empty drum is found after the plastering is completed, the corners of each corner are not firmly bonded, and a large-sized syringe can be used to puncture the holes, and then the glue is injected from the original hole and then dried with a bake gun to close the seal.
(5) After laying, in the environment where the temperature is 10-30 degrees and the humidity is less than 80%, the maintenance is generally not less than 24 hours.
1. The primary treatment of the floor is very important. The control of the flatness, strength, and moisture content of the primary floor directly affects the construction quality of the floor.
2. The floor must be moved lightly and gently, heavy pressure is strictly forbidden, and breakage is prevented.
3, on the interface agent (bottom oil) must pay attention to not miss any place, the original staircase groove with self-leveling repair must be mixed with the interface agent.
4, self-leveling in the construction, you must close the doors and windows, the best construction temperature is 15 degrees -30 degrees. In addition, the floor must be pre-paved for more than 12 hours to bond the glue.
5, it is best not to lay the floor in rainy days (overcast doors must be closed in rainy days).
6. Re-roll the floor (but not fold) before applying to ensure the adhesive is transferred to the back of the floor.
7, floor and other floor seams. Paving should be repeated rolling 2-3 times in order to completely exhaust.
8. Non-workers are forbidden from entering the building after the linen floor is finished.
Heavy Duty Propane Burner Stand,Propane Burner Stand,Outdoor Burner Stand,Natural Gas Burner And Stand
Fungho Industries (Group) Co., Limited , https://www.funghogroup.com